Improved Stance, Balance, and Handling. Rough Country's N3 Coil-overs will improve your Polaris Ranger's performance capability. Our N3 Coil-overs help stabilize your vehicle's movements, enhancecontrol when you turn, brake, accelerate or ride over uneven road surfaces.
Made for rugged off-road performance, our N3 shocks have a deflective disc damping system for a more stable ride, preserving the smooth ride quality you need.
Quality Construction. Rough Country's N3 Coil-overs have been engineered to give you reliable performance, driving comfort, and all-around performance for your UTV. Our N3 shocks offer spring height adjustment via the adjustable cam supporting the lower spring perch.
The spring perch can be raised or lowered to suit each individual's needs. So, if you're looking to add a little extra clearance, our N3 Coil-overs are the perfect solution.
Installation and Warranty. This bolt-on installation requires just basic tools and about 2-3 hours to complete. Our N3 Coil-over Kit is backed with a three-year replacement warranty towards manufacturer defects.
As such, the product is protected from structural and workmanship damage after the date of purchase. With our industry-leading warranty, give yourself peace of mind when using Rough Country's products!
- N3 Rear Coil Over Shocks Stock Polaris Ranger XP 1000/Ranger XP 1000 Crew (17-22)
- Excellent ride quality and performance.
- Spring height adjustable.
- Self-adjusting, deflective-disc independent rebound and compression.
- 12.5mm centerless-ground, case-hardened, chromed, and super-polished rod.
- Nitrogen-charged shock design ensures consistent, fade-free performance in all conditions.
- Durable silent block rubber bushings.
- 3-year Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Does NOT fit NorthStar Edition.
- Vehicles equipped with a cargo rack or other accessories may affect ride height.