- FACTORY RIDE QUALITY
- Alignment! No notching frame pockets for camber correction.
- IHC control arm aligns to factory specs.
- Standard Upper Control arms for camber correction included. (No additional parts needed like camber/caster bushing or offset ball joints to align)
- IHC control arms run Delrin bushing for maximum performance, extended bushing life, and minimal maintenance.
- IHC Flip kit has the correct pinion angle built in so no need to use pinion shims.
- MADE IN THE USA!
- Manufactured in TEXAS!
- Lifetime warranty on all metal parts!
IHC Suspension designed 2015-2021 F150 with Ride quality being the #1 goal. We achieved that by lowering the front end with custom control arms. You achieve the 4” with the lower control arm. Keeping stock spring, shocks, and spindles where OEM ride quality comes from. Upper control arms are standard in our kit to get your camber back in specs. Most kits require customers to notch frame pockets which are more time-consuming for installers and more money for labor to customer. Most times if notching is not done correctly lower control arms will constantly move and throw the alignment off. Not with IHC arms though. The rear is lowered with a 6” flip kit. Nitrogen charged drop shocks are included. New u bolts are included.