Don't let your factory prop rod distract from all that power you've packed under the hood. Give your engine bay a clean, custom look with MRT Hood Struts for the 2020+ Ford Explorer, featuring the Original, "No Drill" design. Unlike other Hood Strut Kits in the aftermarket, the MRT Kit requires NO DRILLING for installation, meaning no holes drilled ANYWHERE. MRT Hood Struts easily installs in 30 minutes or less from start to finish.
These hood struts are designed to work with the factory OE hood and to reuse existing factory hood attachment points -- No drilling required! MRT hood strut brackets are made out of high-quality steel for the utmost durability and come standard with a quality Black Powder Coat Finish. Custom bracket colors are available for an additional fee and come in 2 options: Carbon fiber look or vehicle color matching. If a vehicle matching bracket color is desired, select a custom paint option and put the paint code you want in the order notes. Allow a 1-2 weeks lead time for custom painted brackets. >>FOR CUSTOM PAINT, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR PAINT CODE IN THE ORDER NOTES AT CHECKOUT.<<
Application: Most 2020+ Ford Explorer OE Factory Hoods
Doesn't Fit: Aftermarket hood? Contact the sales team to determine proper gas strut sizing (you'll need to provide your Hood's weight.)
- Can the bracket match my vehicle? Yes, custom colors are available for an additional fee.
- How do I determine my vehicle paint code? 2-digit code is located in the driver side doorjamb
- Do I have to drill holes in my vehicle? No, MRT Hood struts reuse the existing OE attachments.
- Is this product made in the USA? Yes, designed, crafted and manufactured in the USA at MRT's Plymouth, MI location
- Eliminate the factory hood prop and lift hood via MRT hood struts that require no drilling!
- PowderCoat bracket finish with vehicle color matching finish available by custom order
- No vehicle modifications necessary
- Engineered, designed and manufactured in the USA